Stirling Nightline

Information hub

Additional Helplines

Mind: 0300 1233393

SANE: 0300 3047000

Samaritans: 116 123

SHOUT (text only crisis service): 85258

About Student Services

The Student Services Hub brings lots of services together to help you resolve a whole range of queries through a single point of contact, easily access the services you need, and thrive during your time at the University of Stirling.

They can help you with questions on a range of issues listed on their website, and you can get in touch with them by calling, emailing or visiting the Student Services Hub via the Queens Court entrance of the Cottrell Building.

{Coming from the Atrium thats below the link bridge to the right}

About the student union

Feel like you cant go to student services?

If you find that you are unhappy with some aspect of university life or personal circumstances are affecting your studies then the Union can offer independent support and information or signpost you to the appropriate University or external services. As well as information and signposting we offer specialist support and representation for academic appeals, disciplinary proceedings, academic misconduct, fitness to practice and complaints

If you know it is an issue with which you may need academic representation or support, then email or call Lynn Maher, the Advocacy & Inclusion Development Coordinator who is responsible for this specialist area of support and representation.

Sexual Violence Information

This website summarises the joint approach to this issue and provides information about support available for those affected by gender based or sexual violence, or those supporting a friend or colleague. It also contains a fast escape button to get away quickly

You can find out more about the SVMLOs here.

Forth Valley Rape Crisis – For an incident that has happened at any time in your life.

– Phone: 01786 439244

– Address: 22 Millar Place, Stirling FK8 1XD

Archway – For an incident that has happened in the last 7 days.

– Phone: 0141 2118175

– Address: 6 Sandyford Place, Glasgow, G3 7NB

Police Scotland

If you want to report a sexual assault, call 999 in an emergency, or 101 if it is not an immediate emergency. The Police have specially trained officers who are very experienced in helping those affected by sexual assault. An officer will come to meet with you wherever and whenever you would like to talk about what has happened to you.